The set arrived in a pretty black box, decorated with gold designs. This essential oil set from Remedies has 6 pure therapeutic grade essential oils. It includes: Eucalyptus, Jasmine, Green Tea, Lotus and Sweet Pea. Each bottle is 15 ml and has an anti-drip protective cap to avoid spills. I love this about them! It also comes with a pack of 25 cotton pad applicators.
Here are the essential oils that are included: (descriptions taken from products site)
- Eucalyptus essential oil has unmatched refreshing and cooling effect. It soothes mental sluggishness and exhaustion. It is effective in reducing inflammation and treating sinusitis while rejuvenating the spirit and makes you feel happy and healthy.
- Jasmine essential oil has strong antidepressant and antiseptic uses. Apart from these, it is a world known aphrodisiac and can play a very important role in improving your sex life.
- Green tea essential oil is a known antioxidant. If you have itchy skin that needs moisturizing every few hours, having a diffuser with green tea essential oil can be a great help. It also has anti-aging properties.
- Lotus oil can help to reduce stress and getting quick relief in various aliments like headache, vomiting and nausea.
- Sweet pea oil is used for relieving stress and brings a general feeling of happiness. This home fragrance oil also has sensuous properties.
- Lavender oil is known for its sleep inducing and stress reducing properties.
I really like the way they were packaged also. This would make a nice gift. Its also a great way to expand your essential oil collection and the price is very affordable! I would definitely recommend buying this set of essential oils.
Once again I received this item through a third party at a discount in exchange for my honest review.
(this post contains affiliate links. If you chose to purchase something through the link, I will get a small amount from Amazon to thank me for sending you their way and help support this blog. It will not affect your purchase price)